We are a family run business and our valued employees are the key driving force to our success. We pride ourselves on offering an exciting working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress. We host regular events, both social and in aid of charity.
We are always interested in hearing from high quality candidates, so if you have specialist knowledge and want to develop your career at GGMC, please get in touch.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for a driving, yard, mechanic, sales or admin role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Our roles are based onsite at the address shown at the bottom of this page. View our current vacancies below.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales/booking operator to join our team in South East London, SE5. The successful candidate will have good communication skills including a professional telephone manner. Our telesales team are at the core of our business, the ideal person for this role will have a desire and hunger for wanting to succeed and will be supported in doing so.
You will be provided with warm leads and will not be required to conduct any cold calling. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. As a company, we have experienced real growth in the last year and we are looking for someone who will grow with us.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phones, taking bookings and dealing with clients in a mature manner.
- Converting high quality warm and hot leads which have been provided to you, with a conversion rate of 25%.
- Communicating with the drivers to ensure smooth operations.
- Hitting daily targets with regards to the number of cars booked in, phone calls made and leads dealt with.
Skills and experience:
- Capable of using Microsoft Office and quick to pick up new systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and creating urgency where required.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to self-manage, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner to be able to deliver our strong customer service ethos.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team including being able to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike.
- A quick learner who learns from the consequences of their actions.
- Sales and conversion experience.
- Accurate data entry.
- Good work ethic.
- Target driven, wants to perform to the best of their ability.
- Flexible with their time as per company requirements.
- Fluent English and well-spoken.
- Good punctuality.
- WEEKLY bonuses if targets are met
- WEEKLY pay
- High levels of personal support to help you succeed
- Company events and socials
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Pension scheme
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and rotating Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,200 – £39,000 OTE per year.
We are a Scrap Metal company based in South East London and are seeking a Recovery Driver for 3.5-tonne trucks to collect scrap cars. We are looking for someone to start immediately who is professional, a team player, and has the ability to deal with various challenging situations.
- Full UK License.
- Customer service skills.
- Experience driving around London.
- Able to speak and understand English fluently.
Basic mechanical knowledge is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £450.00-£600.00 per week.
We are a scrap metal yard in South East London specialising in end of life vehicles and scrap metal. We are looking for an experienced Vehicle mechanic/dismantler to join our team, we are a family run business and our valued employees are the key driving force to our business.
- Removing car parts from accident damaged vehicles for re-sale to the trade and public
- Carrying out quality control checks prior to removing the parts for customers
- Compliance with manual handling guidelines
- Meeting agreed targets for removal of parts
- Ensuring machinery and equipment is safe and maintained in working order – preventative maintenance
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices ensuring area is always clean and tidy
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and health and safety policy and rules
- Candidates must have previous experience in vehicle mechanics and have access to their own tools
- Level 2 in vehicle mechanics an advantage although equivalent working experience considered
- Confident in dealing with a wide variety of car makes and models
- Candidates must be reliable and work with a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience forklift driving is considered an advantage
- Able to work with a high level of care and accuracy
- Must be health and safety conscious
- The successful candidate will be reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM Saturday 8AM-2PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
To apply for any of our roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.